At Golden Rule Signs, we pride ourselves on continuous evolution. The driving force behind constant business growth is the presence of skilled and dedicated team members. We’re searching for a highly-skilled Project Manager to contribute to Golden Rule Sign’s growth and help us maintain our position as an innovative authority. The ideal candidate will have project management experience as well as strong work plan development and progress oversight skills. He/She will be expected to prepare and present progress updates to appropriate management channels on a regular basis, ensuring the innovation we seek is being achieved.
OBJECTIVES OF THIS ROLE
- Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and project implementation plans, including risk mitigation
- Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets, in collaboration with project staff from various functional departments
- Establish and maintain relationships with appropriate client stakeholders, setting expectations for timeline and their involvement, and providing ongoing contact on project status and changes
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Structure and manage project performance databases for multiple projects, with an eye on overall progress
- Develop and maintain partnerships with outside resources-including third party vendors
- Determine the materials and items needed for each project (includes EMC/LED sign, fabricated signage, steel supports/brackets, monument structures)
- Procure the materials and items needed for each project (Log/track costs, set expectations for lead times, log ETA’s)
- Monitor and assign resources appropriately to streamline project efficiency and maximize deliverable outputs
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management channels as needed-escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proven success in managing multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Strong presentation skills
- A working knowledge of electricity
- Experience using Asana or similar task management systems
- Experience with construction or basic mechanical knowledge
DO NOT APPLY IF:
- You have no computer skills.
- You have ever said the words “That’s not my job”.
- You do not like interacting with people or helping find solutions.
- Coming to work early or on-time is an issue
- You do not have reliable transportation.
- You do not have a great attitude and work ethic.
- WOW the Customer (exceptional experience)
- People are our most important asset (people first)
- Do the right thing (principles)
- Be the best, not necessarily the biggest (mastery)
- Pursue continual improvement