Any time you’re trying to reach an audience, you can’t beat the power of digital signage. Rated by the Small Business Association as the most effective and least costly form of advertising, LED electronic displays make it easy to connect with numerous prospects, instantly, easily, and in an affordable way. Digital signs are popular. People engage with them and they give you as an organization a lot of potential for influence. In fact, because of how they’re naturally designed to grab attention from and connect with viewers, they typically provide a significant ROI.
If you’re interested in learning how to reach prospects in their down time, enhance customers’ overall experience with one’s brand and, best of all, encourage more sales, digital signs have a lot to offer you. With that in mind, here’s what you’ll want to know about digital signage effectiveness.
How Digital Signage Has Become Essential in Today’s Market
Most Americans see digital displays on a regular basis. A wide variety of organizations use them, including banks, community centers, schools, stores, fast food restaurants and churches. As they’ve grown in popularity, they have also grown in influence. Today, consumers engage more frequently with digital signs than ever before, and they also tend to remember a larger amount of what they see. This is why, for organizations looking to reach their audiences with memorable messaging, digital signs have become essential.
Why Digital Signage?
All kinds of signs can promote business products and services — but digital signage effectiveness remains unmatched. Only through the bright, dynamic, attention-grabbing nature of digital signs have prospects been shown to engage with and remember information best.
There are many reasons why digital signage is important today, such as:
- Instant communication: Being able to communicate in real time offers a significant asset to organizations of all kinds. Does your government agency need to put out an alert, for example? Would your retail store benefit from displaying new prices or specials? From offices that inform employees of policy changes to restaurants that advertise specials, a wide variety of companies can benefit from being able to instantly publish messages via digital signage.
- Easily updated messages: The dynamic nature of digital signage also allows for the deploying of new content anytime, from any location, whenever you desire. Did a price change? Are you launching a new special? Whatever the news, it’s easy to promote it with an updated message on your sign right away. This is not only good for communicating more often with your audience, but it also helps your signage from getting stale and blending into the background. You can create a fresh message anytime you like with digital signs.
- Customer engagement: The combination of movement and color in a digital sign naturally catches the eye. In fact, the video content and animation possibilities make it hard to ignore. This is why, in terms of making a bold impression, digital signage offers incredible possibilities for inviting people toward what you offer.
- Versatility: From the traditional placement of a sign in front of a building to signs placed in storefront windows or checkout areas, there are plenty of possibilities for where store displays can serve your brand.
- More sales: Compared to any other point-of-purchase signs, digital displays lead the pack in influencing consumers to browse longer and buy. They can highlight product features, advertise sales and feature content of interest. Because of how effective they have been for companies in this regard, these signs now exist in everything from car dealerships to furniture stores.
- Improved customer experience: When patrons watch digital signage during a line or in a waiting area, it grabs their interest, which can make the wait seem shorter. This improves their impression of your brand and leaves them more satisfied with their experience, not to mention makes them more likely to return.
- Affordable advertising: Digital signs communicate content over any distance at a low cost. While there’s an initial investment involved with purchasing an LED sign, the results make those expenses worthwhile. Also, there aren’t many follow-up costs or much maintenance involved, other than updating content. You don’t have to keep ordering and shipping materials as you would with other forms of advertising.
- Opportunities to inform, educate, entertain and more: Because the message on a digital sign is fully customizable, there are infinite possibilities for communication. Inform staff of updates. Educate customers about your industry. Entertain prospects while they’re in a waiting line, sitting in traffic or driving by your location. Whatever way you’re looking to communicate to your audience, a digital sign makes it doable.
If you’re ready to learn more about the benefits of LED signs and experience them for yourself, talk to us at Golden Rule Signs. Reach out to us anytime to talk about the possibilities for your organization with an LED sign of your choosing. Get a free quote!