One of the best parts of having an LED church sign is that you have a perfect way to share inspiring, timely messages for all seasons. You can showcase several messages, rotating or scheduled as you see fit. When you’re looking at church sign sayings for May, for example, you could choose a bunch of Bible verses about flowers and spring. As people in your congregation and community read the sign, they’ll find relevant passages that relate to the season at hand.
Great Church Sign Sayings for Spring
To inspire you with ideas for May church signs, here are some perfect Bible verses about spring and renewal, as well as some sayings suited to this time of year:
- “Let us know, let us press on to know the LORD. His going forth is as certain as the dawn; And He will come to us like the rain, like the spring rain watering the earth.” Hosea 6:3
- “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22
- “He causes the grass to grow for cattle, and vegetation for the labor of man, so that he may bring forth food from the earth.” Psalm 104:14
- “For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, and as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring up before all the nations.” Isaiah 61:11
- Spring has sprung — will your faith blossom?
- Worry pulls tomorrow’s cloud over today’s sunshine.
- Don’t give up — the Son always comes after the rain.
- Forecast for tomorrow: God reigns and the Son shines!
Tips to Make the Most of Your Signage
There’s no denying that church signs can offer a connection point with your congregation and community, especially if you know how to use yours.
Here are a handful of tips:
- Pick the best location. Obviously, your sign should be in the most visible location near your church building, so it can be seen by a maximum number of passersby.
- Make it consistent with church branding. Just as you consider your institution’s overall look when designing new graphics or printed signage, so too your LED sign should fit your image. Shoot for a sign that looks good and makes sense for your location.
- Focus on readability. Make sure your sign is big enough to be seen from a distance, yet not overwhelming. Use an easy-to-read font.
- Choose the right messages. What do you most want people to read when passing by your building? Are you hoping to make them think, encourage them, draw them to your services or something else? Let your goals inform the messages you choose to display.
Let Us Design and Install the Right Sign for You
If you’re interested in adding an LED church sign outside your building, Golden Rule Signs is the company you can trust to create the perfect one for your location. Not only can we give you a sign that fits your aesthetics and desires, but our user-friendly software will make it easy to manage digital messaging from any Internet-connected device. Change messages anytime with a few clicks.
To learn more, contact us to talk to one of our knowledgeable Project Consultants.