As a national holiday, Father’s Day is one of those Sundays where most of the country is thinking about the same thing. This makes it a great connection opportunity. With an LED church sign, you can easily share inspiring and timely messages for all occasions, including this day about dads.
Engage passersby from your congregation and community by displaying a variety of relevant church sign sayings for Father’s Day. Through our easy-to-use software, you can rotate or schedule Bible verses and other church sign sayings for June.
Inspiring Father’s Day Sayings for Church Signs
Looking for Father’s Day inspiration? From Bible verses to clever sayings, here are 10 ideas of what to display this year:
- “1. The Lord is like a father to his children, tender and compassionate to those who fear him.” Psalm 103:13
- “2. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.” Proverbs 23:24
- “3. And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to me, says the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:18
- “4. Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.” Ephesians 6:4
- “5. Fathers, do not embitter your children, or they will become discouraged.” Colossians 3:21
- “6. The righteous lead blameless lives; blessed are their children after them.” Proverbs 20:7
- 7. To the world you are a dad; to your family, you are the world.
- 8. A father knows best when he knows Jesus.
- 9. Our Father’s arms are always open.
- 10. “A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed, and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society.” Billy Graham
How to Make the Most of Your Signage
All year, church signs represent a lot of potential for congregations. You can use them to advertise service times, announce upcoming sermon subjects, spread awareness about events and showcase meaningful messages — all while improving outdoor aesthetics.
To get the most out of your sign, here are some key tips:
- Prioritize readability: Most people will view your sign from a distance, so make sure the font is big enough and clear enough to communicate.
- Match your branding: Gone are the days of one-size-fits-all church signs. Today, we can design a sign that fits your style. From logo to font choices, your sign can be another way to reinforce your church’s identity to the public.
- Be thoughtful about messages: The verses and sayings highlighted on your sign will be your mouthpiece to the world. Choose carefully. Think about what you most want to advertise, and keep that in mind as you pick messages.
- Know where to place it: The more prominent your sign’s placement, the more people will see it. For this reason, the best sign location is in the most visible site near your building.
Get Your LED Church Sign
At Golden Rule Signs, we design and install the highest-quality LED signs — at churches and beyond. When choosing one of our signs, you can count on it to be easy to use and manage. We provide user-friendly software to help you input and change messages from any Internet-connected device. We’ll make it beautiful and appropriate for your facility. Ready to learn more about our church signs?
Contact us today to talk to one of our Project Consultants!